Saturday 10 February 2007

October 2005

Dear Friends

I want to start by giving thanks to the Lord for what he has done for me so far in my life, and for his faithfulness and grace. I also want to thank those of you who have been praying for me. It is a great encouragement.

I am currently at Redcliffe Bible College in Gloucester in preparation for mission work in southern Sudan. The first few days were very difficult but after having been here a few weeks now I am finally settling in and enjoying myself. Most of the lectures have been very inspiring and challenging but above all very good. I have also been involved in leading praise and worship playing football and some Basketball. Life is very exciting meeting people from different nations and from different walks of life, just to see how God has brought them all together to accomplish his purposes for His name and glory.

However I am writing with an urgent request to those of you who have said that you would support me financially. Before Action Partners will be willing to arrange for me to go out to Sudan they need to know that I have been pledged support for this year. In order to speed up the process please can you ensure that you complete the forms and return them to Action partners as soon as possible, otherwise I shall not be able to leave. Term finishes on 4th November and I hope to fly out before the end of the year. Thank you so much.

Other requests:
· Please thank God for what he has done so far.
· Pray for finances to come through so Action Partners can begin to book the flights and make arrangements.
· Pray that I will find the finances to pay all my College fees, and that I will make friends and that not be lonely.

Thank you and God bless you all

Yours in Christ,

Emmanuel Sharland

No comments: