Saturday 10 February 2007

December 2005

Dear friends

First of all I want to give thanks to God for his grace and mercy - indeed he has done awesome things.


You may well have gathered from my last news letter I finished Redcliffe College successfully and in November returned to Reading. In Reading the Greyfriars Church and Lifespring commissioning services were a success with many emotional experiences for me. The packing of my belongings for shipping out to Kenya also went well.


With your help and prayers I arrived in Kenya last week on 8th December. The flight was long but enjoyable. I will be in Nairobi over the Christmas period and looking to spend Christmas with my family here.


However, I have spent the last three days at the Across office going through the orientation program in preparation for my work in Sudan which will start in January. Above all I am excited to be here and to be involved in what God wants to do. The weather is nice and hot so am learning to adjust to the African way of doing things again.


This is just a quick note to say thank you very much again for your help and support you have all been a blessing to me, may God bless you richly. It would have not been possible for me to be out here if it was not for your love and support.


Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, may God bless you in this special season and fill you with his Love as you remember what Jesus did for us at the Cross.


· Give thanks for Gods provisions financially and physically
· Give thanks for safe arrival
· Pray for the continued hand of grace and guidance to be upon my life


Yours in Christ


Emmanuel Sharland

No comments: